In Memory of Katiebug

We (Jamee and Christina) are friends of the Ekins' Family. We created this blog as a central place to celebrate sweet Katiebug's life and to help each of us feel a part of a great group of people who love and miss her. We know the Ekins family would LOVE to hear any stories or memories you may have of their little Katiebug in celebration of her life. To share your story, memory, or other comments, please email Jamee (jamee.evans@gmail.com) or Christina (chrisayoso@gmail.com) and we will post it on the blog!
Thank you!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I miss this girl...

I miss seeing this profile every time I open the back door to the van...



I miss these eyelashes and cute little freckles...



I miss this contagious little smile and sun kissed strawberry-blond hair...



And I miss these breathtaking blue-green eyes...

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Those are sweet pictures of Katie!

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or stories here or email them to Jamee or Christina to be posted as a separate entry on Katie's Blog!